The Business Process Outsourcing model is based on understanding the client needs. Systems, training and communication are the key to successful BPO. AOS has worked with two major European clients, Ascot Drummond and Giant Group, to successfully deliver the outsourcing services in the complex accountancy arena.
We believe in continuously enhancing the competencies in the focus areas by continually working closely with our clients and learning from our partners. The success of our projects and the satisfied customers are a testimony of our commitment.
Our solutions are turn-key; starting from the client’s requirement gathering, developing completely functional and flawless software, re-engineering the Business Processes to advising the client on Change Management strategies, we commit ourselves to the success of our clients.
Over the years, AOS has developed clear business focus and competencies around the following areas:
- Business Process Outsourcing – Private and Public Sector
- Large infrastructural e-Government/Business Automation projects; from Business Process Engineering to Software System Development; Networking and Integration; Data Entry/Mining; complete implementation delivered as a turn-key solution
- Large Scale Data Entry Work
- Land Revenue Records/Property Registration/Taxation Management System
- Urban Real Estate Management Systems
- Complex Document Management: Archival & Retreival
- Crime and Criminal record management systems
- Geographical Information Systems/Remote Sensing Application Development
- Fingerprint Biometric based security deployments
- Security Access Systems and Deployemnts of RFID/Biometric based Systems
- Project Implementation Consultancy and Support
- Enterprise Resource Planning Systems