- Respond to input requests from different government departments
- Conducting and/or overseeing assessments and background research to track policy developments
- Drafting presentations summarizing policy issues and working to build an external facing presence for P@SHA.
- Obtain data from member companies to provide data-driven feedback to the relevant government departments
- Create policy position papers on different areas for IT and ITeS industry
- Develop and execute strategic government relations plan for the organization
- Build long-term relationships with the government officials
- Track progress of the policy plans and coordinate with respective stakeholders to promote the organization’s policy developments
- Prior experience of multi-stakeholder engagement, especially with Government stakeholders
- Prior experience of policy advocacy and research
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Analyzing and interpreting legislation and policy documents
- Excellent problem solving, critical and strategic thinking.
- Pro-active with a self-starting work approach
- Must be adaptable to changes and able to work under pressure
- Knowledge of the issues faced by IT Industry will be preferred
- Overall 4-8 years of total experience with 2-3 years of experience in research and policy.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in public relations, public affairs, political science, communications, or public administration
- Travelling: 70% travel required (Intra and Intercity)
Reports to: Secretary General
*Salary will be based on experience and qualifications.