- Responsible for community management with existing members across Pakistan
- Responsible for coordination with P@SHA sub-committees
- Organizing, attending, and participating in committee meetings
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings
- Ensuring committee projects are aligned with P@SHA organizational and Secretariat goals and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project
- Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution
- Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all committee members
- Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective
- 1-2 years of experience in project management and coordination.
- Must be willing to learn and expand skill set
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, IT, and presentation skills
- Knowledge of social media
- Pro-active with a self-starting work approach
- Detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task
- Must be adaptable to changes and able to work under pressure
- Experience in co-curricular activities will be required for fresh graduates
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in CS, administration, marketing or related discipline.
Reports to: Manager Industry Engagement
Salary: 40,000 – 60,000*
*Salary will be based on experience and qualifications.