- Responsible for managing relations with member companies and facilitate in the membership process.
- Effectively manage the industry relations portfolio.
- Expand penetration of P@SHA membership in the assigned locations
- Identify gaps to improve the overall membership process
- Engage local companies in different industry-driven events
- Engage local policy-makers and government departments to provide support to members
- Coordinate for different initiatives between member companies and Secretariat team
- Prior experience in sales, business development, marketing and/or communications
- Strong problem solving and negotiation skills
- Pro-active with a self-starting work approach
- Detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task
- Must be adaptable to changes and able to work under pressure
- 2-4 years of experience in public relations
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in CS, business administration, marketing or public administration.
- Travelling: 70% travel required (Intra and Intercity)
Reports to: Secretary General
Salary: 70,000 – 100,000*
*Salary will be based on experience and qualifications.