Pakistan Association for Software Houses (P@SHA) is the IT and ITeS industry’s only licensed trade body in Pakistan. It is the only official advocacy voice for the industry at all levels.
Of the 25,000+ IT students that graduate every year, only 30% have the skills required to be immediately employed by the industry. For this reason, developing human resource talent to service local and international clients is crucial to the growth of IT exports of the country.
As a strategic partner with a Joint Venture/Consortium of 22 of Pakistan’s leading IT companies, and in partnership with Pakistan Software Export Board (PSEB), we are conducting capacity-building bootcamps in the three cities of Karachi, Lahore, and Islamabad with the aim to train 4,000 fresh graduates and young IT professionals in five technologies/subject areas, namely MERN Stack Development, Web Engineering, Mobile App Development, Cloud Solution Architecture, and Software Quality Assurance.
These professionals will be trained by experts from the industry through a hands-on approach to ensure that they are ready for immediate integration into the industry upon graduation. The bootcamps are expected to be executed from September to February, 2022.
For the implementation of this impactful project, we are seeking to onboard a variety of skilled and dedicated team members. Successful candidates will be hired on a contractual basis for one year, with the potential for extension upon completion of the project.
If you feel you are the right fit for the following role, send us your resume and cover letter with the job title in the subject line to email@example.com, CC: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Monitoring and Evaluation Consultant (Part-Time)
This consultant will work closely with P@SHA and the Project Team to develop a Monitoring and Evaluation framework that is essential for the success of an outcome-based education program, ongoing operations and improvement, achievement of desired outcomes and overall objectives. This position will serve as an expert in monitoring and evaluation of technology bootcamps.
Reports to: Project Director
Salary Range: PKR 50,000-80,000 per month
- Develop a monitoring, inspection, and evaluation framework for the accurate and robust evaluation of the training program (and other associated activities including the training of trainers)
- Liaison with various stakeholders and partners to set up monitoring and reporting processes and procedures
- Ensure that M&E efforts are aligned with the program’s strategic objectives and develop monitoring and impact indicators for the project success
- Monitor all project activities, expenditures and progress towards achieving the project output, and evaluate overall progress on achievement of results
- Develop a mechanism that allows for Continuous Quality Improvement + Quality Assurance during the program
- Develop and implement tools for M&E including an MIS; define the structure, data collection frequency, and data collection methodology for the M&E framework indicators
- Provide feedback to the Project Team on project strategies and activities, identify bottlenecks and develop plans to minimize or eliminate inefficiencies
- Recommend further improvement of the logical framework
- Create post-program impact and evaluation reports
- Monitor the sustainability of the project’s results
- Report monthly, quarterly, half-yearly and annual progress on all project activities to the Project Team
- Assist the project personnel with M&E tools and in supporting them in their use
- Provide required data to the Project Team for the preparation of relevant reports
- Organize and conduct training on M&E/MIS for project
- Design and deliver training for appropriate usage of monitoring and evaluation tools
- University Degree preferably in Business Administration, Economics or related field
- At least 5 years of experience in the design and implementation of M&E/MIS in large-level projects
- Experience in designing tools and strategies for data collection, analysis and production of reports
- Proven ICT skills, especially in the development of MIS software using database software
- Expertise in analyzing data using statistical software
- Strong training & facilitation skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Urdu