Pakistan IT Industry Association (P@SHA) is the sole licensed trade-body association for IT and ITeS industry in Pakistan. It is the single, official voice at all levels. We’re looking for self-driven passionate individuals, looking for a purpose-driven job, and work on initiatives that can benefit entire industry. Do you think you fit the description? Join our team!
Apply via this website or send your resume & portfolio to email@example.com with the subject line: “Graphic designer”
- Design visual content for digital media (especially social media) and internal communications
- Design and layout of essential business materials (web banners, event collateral, and so on)
- Create data visualizations, infographics and other materials for communication of concepts and data
- Create & edit video clips and optimize content for use on social media platforms
- Assist the marketing team in creative visualization & design ideation
- Strong visual communication skills, including the ability to communicate concepts and data through images
- Strong grasp of best practices for graphics and video content for social media platforms
- Thorough knowledge of Canva and Adobe Creative Suite (mainly Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Working knowledge of common video editing tools (Adobe Premiere, InShot, Filmora, or others)
- Creative visual thinker with the ability to independently ideate & suggest new designs
- Pro-active with a self-starting work approach
- Adaptable and able to work under pressure
- Preferably 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Communication Design, Graphic Design, Fine Arts, Digital Media Design, Marketing, Communications or related field
- Applicants must be able to provide a portfolio with their job application.
Salary will be based on experience and qualifications.