P@SHA is the sole licensed trade-body association for IT and ITeS industry in Pakistan. It is the single, official voice at all levels.
We’re looking for self-driven passionate individuals, looking for a purpose-driven job, and work on initiatives that can benefit entire industry.
Do you think you fit the description? Look for available openings and join our team!
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with job title in the subject line or apply via the website.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive events and programs strategy that aligns with the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Lead the planning and execution of all events and programs, including but not limited to conferences, trade shows, webinars, workshops, and other community engagement initiatives. Some key events include, P@SHA ICT Awards, APICTA Awards, Trade Exhibitions like Gitex, LEAP, GDC as well as trade delegations.
- Manage budgets, timelines, and resources to ensure successful execution of events and programs.
- Collaborate with internal teams and external partners to identify opportunities for sponsorship, partnership, and other revenue-generating activities.
- Ensure seamless and efficient event logistics, including venue selection, catering, audio-visual equipment, transportation, printing, and other event-related services.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders, including vendors, sponsors, and community partners.
- Track and report on the success of events and programs, using data and analytics to inform future strategies and activities.
- Coordinate a broadcasting and media plan for the events happening and ensure the timely collection and sharing of content to media team(s) and timely rollout of the content.
- Ability to cover the events through videos and photographs and manage any PR inquiries and outreach activities
- Manage relations with PR agencies for timely broadcasting of content on national and international level
- Able to lead a team of event and program officers, providing guidance, mentorship, and support to ensure their success.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations or Public Administration
- At least 6-8 years of relevant experience
- Prior experience in PR and events management
- Ability to build relationships to grow industry awareness
- Experience in acting as a company’s spokesperson; comfortable and skilled in both broadcast and print media
- Experience with social media and content marketing
- Excellent problem solving, critical and strategic thinking.
- Pro-active with a self-starting work approach
- Must be adaptable to changes and able to work under pressure
- Knowledge of the issues faced by IT Industry will be preferred
Salary will be based on experience and qualifications.